Monday 6 March 2017

Shaman Chapter 15 ¯\_▒ – ﹏ – ▒_/¯

>>Here's the Chapter<<

Fighting shouts the chapter ~gao! With this, I won't be posting much (read: anything) for a week. The story this time is pretty fluff, not a lot of misery at all~ disappointed? well, I had fun translating either way. Have a nice read then--
I'm kind of doing various experiments, like, being able to change the site from light to dark theme, introducing chat, and perhaps other things too. I've made the theme changing thingy stealthily available to the public, but I'm doing all this in a way that doesn't cause any problems for reading. Well, I'm hoping to.

I wan't to revamp the site once I'm satisfied with the look and feel or everything.... Why am I going through such tediousness? It's cos whenever someone hears that a site is on blogspot, the face wrings in disgust. Well, not that I'd know. It was an emoji... But! I want to somehow prove them wrong. Those damn emojis... anyways. Lion : out--